Thread: Hey Tess

Post imported post

See you are working in Chantilly. Might be starting a new job there next month myself. Have to try and meet. Wow has that area changed. Have not been down that way in 15 years. I was lost.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I seldom go there myself, except to gun shows, until just this week. So I can't speak to changes. For now, I'm working in one of the anonymous buildings on Conference Center Drive, but I'll be moving to Fair Oaks Mall sometime in the next 1-5 weeks (waiting on the government to approve me breathing their rarified air, dontcha know).

Where are you going to be?
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

If you head south on 50 on towards 28. Have to get the name of the street I believe there is an Anitas and a Auto sales lot at the light. About a 1/4 mile off of 50. Small engine repair shop.

I remember when FairOaks mall was a golf course. LOL

Post imported post

I work at one of building surrounding Fair Oaks Mall.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Because I don't want to give the bank credit, I won't mention their name, but I'll be at One One Seven Eight One Lee Jackson Mem Hwy.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

You will be totally safe there, remember, they ban guns with a SIGN so no one will have them because it's against the law.