• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey Tess

MtnWalker

imported post

See you are working in Chantilly. Might be starting a new job there next month myself. Have to try and meet. Wow has that area changed. Have not been down that way in 15 years. I was lost.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I seldom go there myself, except to gun shows, until just this week. So I can't speak to changes. For now, I'm working in one of the anonymous buildings on Conference Center Drive, but I'll be moving to Fair Oaks Mall sometime in the next 1-5 weeks (waiting on the government to approve me breathing their rarified air, dontcha know).

Where are you going to be?

MtnWalker

imported post

If you head south on 50 on towards 28. Have to get the name of the street I believe there is an Anitas and a Auto sales lot at the light. About a 1/4 mile off of 50. Small engine repair shop.

I remember when FairOaks mall was a golf course. LOL

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Because I don't want to give the bank credit, I won't mention their name, but I'll be at One One Seven Eight One Lee Jackson Mem Hwy.

rabbit994

imported post

You will be totally safe there, remember, they ban guns with a SIGN so no one will have them because it's against the law. ;)