• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Get Together??????

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

I think the problem is that we are far more spread out, and are a smaller group than VA. This makes it alittle more difficult for some of us to make it. If anyone is in the Charlotte area and wants to shoot and have a lunch, we can meet at Firepower in Matthews and then go to to any number of decent places afterward (I would say my treat, but my numbers haven't hit yet ;)).

yonder

imported post

We are a small group and to pull this off we need to be willing to drive a bit. We need to make a showing in several of the major cities. i.e. the Raleigh folks need to be able to drive out to Greensboro to help make a better showing out there, and likewise the folks out west need to be willing to drive a bit to events in Raleigh & Durham.

There are plenty of places around that don't serve alcohol. Golden Corral might be particularly good because, as an open buffet, you're up and walking around a lot and with many people sitting down they are going to see your sidearm and if there's enough of us hopefully we can get people to realize there is no imminent threat, and better still they picked the safest place in town to eat.