Thread: Armedamerica.org Photo Project

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

http://armedamerica.org/
    Interesting stories and pics of Americans and their firearms. The photographer's looking for subjects too, I wonder if he'd come to a VCDL or OCDO meeting.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Great stories. They sure are a contrast to the representations of the gun-controllers. It only adds credibility that theypublished the photos and comments of a few who were less than interested in firearms.

What a tool for educating people!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Looks like the final version of his book has gone to the publisher as of January 07. To be released to the public October 07. No reason not to start on the SECOND such book, now is it?

Post imported post

Good stuff, except for this quote "When I am angry at the world I find relief in dropping a clip into the air"..... Can't wait for it to hit the market.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson