Thread: First experience in North VA

Post imported post

I met my cousin in tysons yesterday and after having lunch we headed over to blue ridge arsenal in Chantilly. I was apprehensive about OC at lunch and since I couldn't get my cousin to OC I just waited. After we left the range I finally took the plunge at the Starbucks across the street. No one even at a place like starbucks said anything, we drank our coffe chatted about my new HK and left. Continued to OC in the car and at the Staples back in Tyson and again no problems. Worst part was packing everything away to head back home to Maryland, my cousin was put at ease and stated that next time we come down he'll probably OC as well. The disparity between Virginia and Maryland is unbelievable!!

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO!!

Funny thing, I was at Blue Ridge yesterday too and went to Starbucks afterwards. I wasn't OC'ing though.

Marylander? Do you happen to post on a Ravens forum under the same screen name? I am an escapee from Maryland....
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Blue Ridge is a pretty nice place to go shooting, you can try out different guns before you decide to buy. They have that "rent" policy I think. I've never seen anyone OC there though besides the men that work there.