Thread: Scope gun show

Desertdoc

Post imported post

Anyone going to the gun show in Norfolk? For you that dont know its at the Scope tomorrow and Sunday.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I'm going. Trying to find a good deal on an Eotech 551. Less than $350 or I'm not buying.

Desertdoc

Post imported post

:PReverend73 wrote:
    I'm going. Trying to find a good deal on an Eotech 551. Less than $350 or I'm not buying.
    :P:P:PI got my 552 a few weeks ago. I love that thing.

Post imported post

Me and a buddy will be volunteering at the VCDL booth on Sunday afternoon. I hope to go looking for new toys to spend my refund check on beforehand

Post imported post

Reverend73 wrote:
    Good luck. I don't see many EOTechs at the Hampton or Richmond shows, and EOTech has gotten more controlling of what dealers sell their product for. As a result, some dealers (especially on the internet) will sell for the "regular" price but offer an extra like free shipping or, in the following case, a free Surefire G2 flashlight: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...on&key=551

I use a 512 that I got a couple of years ago from G&R Tactical.

Post imported post

We had a great turn-out today, hopefully tomorrow will be another great day!! We were pleasantly surprised by the number of vendors that were at the Norfolk show today. It was packed. We'll see you at the VCDL table tomorrow.