• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scope gun show

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Anyone going to the gun show in Norfolk? For you that dont know its at the Scope tomorrow and Sunday.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

:pReverend73 wrote:
I'm going. Trying to find a good deal on an Eotech 551. Less than $350 or I'm not buying.
:p:p:pI got my 552 a few weeks ago. I love that thing.

NRA_Bear

imported post

Me and a buddy will be volunteering at the VCDL booth on Sunday afternoon. I hope to go looking for new toys to spend my refund check on beforehand :D

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Reverend73 wrote:
I'm going. Trying to find a good deal on an Eotech 551. Less than $350 or I'm not buying.

Good luck. I don't see many EOTechs at the Hampton or Richmond shows, and EOTech has gotten more controlling of what dealers sell their product for. As a result, some dealers (especially on the internet) will sell for the "regular" price but offer an extra like free shipping or, in the following case, a free Surefire G2 flashlight: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=551

I use a 512 that I got a couple of years ago from G&R Tactical.

Bubba Ron

imported post

We had a great turn-out today, hopefully tomorrow will be another great day!! We were pleasantly surprised by the number of vendors that were at the Norfolk show today. It was packed. We'll see you at the VCDL table tomorrow.