Thread: You may not see this in your state

Post imported post

But I see it here in PA. And I'm sure the Californians see it.

Listen to what these latino's have to say about how they are going to take our country. The attitude is prevalent amongst them out here in PA. And the federal government is not doing anything about it.

If you think this problem is due to the differences between parties in congress you are wrong. This is the intended result of our congress, the drama of in-fighting is to keep your eye away from the problem which they create, and then you will beg them for a solution......

Please join us in our fight for the Constitution. This is going to get bloody if not.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...2007-02-10.htm

The Republic pleas for your help.

Scott Jacovidis
    Berks County Coordinator
    We the People Congress
    (610)693-8929

Post imported post

Interesting article! This immigration issue is just another way "they" are destroying America. This is just one small piece of the puzzle. This technique isn't new at all. It was done in 1917 Russia and 1933 Germany. However this isn't the ideal place for this thread.

Jersey

Post imported post

Jersey Ron wrote:
    Interesting article! This immigration issue is just another way "they" are destroying America. This is just one small piece of the puzzle. This technique isn't new at all. It was done in 1917 Russia and 1933 Germany. However this isn't the ideal place for this thread.

Jersey

your right... But in the states that are dealing with these matters, you will see this will be the destruction we should have nipt in the bud...

Post imported post

i do agree!