• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spamming Will Not be Tolerated!!!

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

This morning I was forced to remove 50 identical posts that had been posted over the weekend by a spammer.

:cuss:

I was also chastised by some of our regular posters for failing to remove the spam immediately.

:X

First, let me say that I apologize to all of our posters for taking so long to respond to this spamming of the board. This does not reflect a lack of moderation or a lack of rules enforcement. I had traveled to a shoot this weekend doing what we all love and was simply not available to deal with it. In the future, Mike will also have the ability to delete threads.

As for the spam itself, I will say this only once ... if you have a topic that is in any way related to firearms and the liberty they entail, then the post is welcome here. However, even those postings should be made to ONE appropriate forum so that we can all comment on it.