Thread: Giuliani lacks understanding of the 2nd Amendment!

Post imported post

Here is a very short article that talks about Rudy Giuliani and the gun control he used as mayor of New York City:

http://www3.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BO42897

Snip:
    "I understand the Second Amendment. I understand the right to bear arms." He said what he did as mayor would have no effect on hunting.
    It's disturbing because I am under the impression that Giuliani has little respect for the 2nd Amendment. This is scary because there is a chance he could be the republican nominee for president. And with Clinton and Obama leading the democrat side of the road, it looks liker there is not going to be enough (if any) pro-gunners on the ballot in 2008.

Post imported post

I have decided that if Rudy is the Republican candidate in 2008, then I am going to vote for the Democrat (holds nose). At least then the Republicans will come together in opposition.

Post imported post

jpierce wrote:
    I have decided that if Rudy is the Republican candidate in 2008, then I am going to vote for the Democrat (holds nose). At least then the Republicans will come together in opposition.

um Ron Paul is running for Pres... http://www.ronpaul.org/

Post imported post

Even better! I love Ron Paul!!!!

Post imported post

WE SHOULD ALL vote for him!

His votes dealing with our rights, are impeccable!

Post imported post

I strongly suspect that Rudy is going to ride a river of emotions over his place inhistory as Mayor of NYC during 9-11into the Republican nomination. He is anti-2A, pro-choice, pro-corporations and pro open borders. In other words, he's a RINO.

I will not be supporting Rudy. Or for that matter McPain.

Democrats are also not an option.

What the Red States must do is jump ship from the Republican party and seek out third party candidates that represent the conservative ideals and the foundations that put the USA on the map. Ron Paul is someone I believe I could support, but like most third party candidates he suffers from the lack of name recognition, and is unfairlydisparaged by the Republican party as something ofa loon.

For those who are convinced that I'm throwing my vote away, Id remind them that there is no point in voting for someone who will do nothing in the advancement of my ideals- Republican or Democrat.

ConstitutionParty.com
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

the Constitution party is a great decision also.... you are not throwing your vote away, especially when a MAJORITY of the American follow...

Post imported post

I have also decided that I will not vote for Rudy or McCain for more than just the 2nd amendment issues.I also will not vote for demorats, I'd love to be able to vote for someone like Ron Paul.:X

Post imported post

If you care enough to let the republican party know about the mistake of letting (Giuliani) this anti 2A take executive office, take 30 seconds to click here and send a short email.

http://www.gop.com/ContactUs/

Post imported post

Glad to see Rudy is so concerned about protecting all the big game hunters in Central Park!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Post imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
    I have also decided that I will not vote for Rudy or McCain for more than just the 2nd amendment issues.I also will not vote for demorats, I'd love to be able to vote for someone like Ron Paul.:X

You are able... You can even support his campaign... http://www.ronpaul.org