Thread: New Tennessee Firearm Resource Site

Post imported post

I have just redone my training site to make it more friendly toward all gun owners. I have a new downloadpage where members can add documents... I am in the process of adding a couple hundred pdf firearm manuals, targets, and reloading software.

You may also add events and classified adds.

It is free to all, and I have linked to open carry, as it is a fine resource.

I hate to spam the board, but I think that I have a resource that is useful to Tennessee Carry permit holders.

Please visit my site tngun.com and register.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Shepherd wrote:
    I have just redone my training site to make it more friendly toward all gun owners. I have a new downloadpage where members can add documents... I am in the process of adding a couple hundred pdf firearm manuals, targets, and reloading software.

You may also add events and classified adds.

It is free to all, and I have linked to open carry, as it is a fine resource.

I hate to spam the board, but I think that I have a resource that is useful to Tennessee Carry permit holders.

Please visit my site tngun.com and register.
    IMO, this kind of thing is definitely NOT spamming. It is on target, posted once, and adds to the OCDO message. All things spam does not do.

Post imported post

Just added 600 or so firearm manuals, I am actively looking for more, so if anyone has one, let me know....

Post imported post

Don't know if you need them, but .pdf manuals for Star pistols can be found on this Star fan site: http://star-firearms.com/cgi-bin/gm1/index.shtml

Post imported post

Thanks,

I will look at them. IF they are not already on there I will add them.

David