• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The way news reports should be!

VAopencarry

imported post

In 5 minutes he pretty much sums it up. Doesn''t appear the Anti's watched it or ignored it because it didn't fit their agenda. The clip with Clinton saying "don't tell me it won't make a difference" was hysterical, with Stossel's retort following it.

FreeorDie

imported post

tell me about, I am still rolling on the floor about the clinton clip

I think that guy that reported that news is finished, is he still on?

Tomahawk

imported post

Stossel is the only bona-fide libertarian on network news; he's been doing stuff like this on 20/20 for years. He was running a ten-minute segment at the end of every show in which he picks some stupid myth and shoots holes in it. He has a book out now also. I haven't seen him lately, but he makes money for ABC so I guess they tolerate him.

sitedzn

imported post

i think it may be time to see if we can get this thing re-aired.

Tomahawk

imported post

BTW, Stossel has had a special running for the last 2 hours on ABC tonight. It's almost over, but he did mention that houses with swimming pools are much more dangerous than houses with guns in them.