• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling all Tidewater OCDO folks..

Bubba Ron

imported post

Hi Desertdoc, since Reverend73 has offered his vehicle, and he'll be at the Naval Station Annex near NAB,I think we should meet closer to where he is - then go through the HRBT and pick up bayboy42 at the Walmart off ofI-64, Exit 255 in Newport News.

ButReverend73 still hasn't surfaced yet??? Can anyone give him a call? He probably knows a better place for the two of us to meet him in that area of Norfolk.

Maybe it would be easier if weall just show up at the Walmart (with bayboy42) off of I-64, Exit 255 in Newport News at 4PM - and leave from there.

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sorry ive been real busy at work the past two days. Anyway, i think the main exchange is fine. Just cc and everything will be fine. We wont be there long anyways. For the record, i've made it to D.C. in 2hrs 40min flat before :D Also, I've pm'ed everyone my number who said they were going.

bayboy42

imported post

Just so I'm clear, shoudl I still plan on being at the Walmart off of I-64, Exit 255 in Newport News at 4PM? I'll be in a Red Chevrolet truck and I'll park out by the Goodwill drop off sheds.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
Hi Desertdoc, since Reverend73 has offered his vehicle, and he'll be at the Naval Station Annex near NAB,I think we should meet closer to where he is - then go through the HRBT and pick up bayboy42 at the Walmart off ofI-64, Exit 255 in Newport News.
Im up to meeting anywhere. Like it said i dont know how to get there. I was just throwing a place out since you sounded like you where against the NEX. I dont see a problem with meeting up there. Its not like we are going to go hang out. Where are we going to meet? Isnt there an Applebees's in the next parking lot. I dont think that is gov. property. They couldnt say anything about ius being armed. Im looking forward to this. I should be fun.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Desertdoc wrote:
Bubba Ron wrote:
Im up to meeting anywhere. Like it said i dont know how to get there. I was just throwing a place out since you sounded like you where against the NEX. I dont see a problem with meeting up there. Its not like we are going to go hang out. Where are we going to meet? Isnt there an Applebees's in the next parking lot. I dont think that is gov. property. They couldnt say anything about ius being armed. Im looking forward to this. I should be fun.
I spoke with the Reverend last night, he said he PM'd you too. He suggested we meet at 3:30 PM in theNEX parking lot across from the movie theater (near Applebees). Then we'll go find bayboy - and on to Manassas!!

Bubba Ron

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
Just so I'm clear, shoudl I still plan on being at the Walmart off of I-64, Exit 255 in Newport News at 4PM? I'll be in a Red Chevrolet truck and I'll park out by the Goodwill drop off sheds.
Yep, thanks for the vehicle info. See you there...

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ok, so we are all clear, I will meet Doc at the NEX at 1530 and Bubba Ron and Bayboy at the Wally world at 1600ish. I will be at the Nex a little early so if you can get there ealier John, by all means do so. I dont have your number so call if there is an issue.