• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central VA OCDO Dinner

72Malibu

imported post

Is that on main rt 29 or business 29?

I'm game if it's on a weekend too. Wifey may be interested in going and bringing the boy. Otherwise, (with her permission of course :p ) it may just be me.

IanB

imported post

Works for me!

Also, addresses for the "eatup" are handy for us "out of towners" who will be using GPS to travel.

72Malibu

imported post

Clicky

The internet is a wonderful thing.

Oh, the 21st... anybody else here going up to Manassas on the 23rd? I'm going to try to make that, but I don't know if I can do Warrenton AND Manassas in a 3-day timeframe, unless wifey comes to the dinner.

DeadCenter

imported post

72Malibu wrote:
Clicky

The internet is a wonderful thing.

Oh, the 21st... anybody else here going up to Manassas on the 23rd? I'm going to try to make that, but I don't know if I can do Warrenton AND Manassas in a 3-day timeframe, unless wifey comes to the dinner.

Wife and I plan to be in Manassas as well.

Bring the wife to dinner -- There will be other women there so she should not feel out of place.

DC

jimwyant

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
why not get to gether somewhere near greenbriar shopping center? or fairfax court house area, or annandale nova area?
Uh, swat, not to pick on you or anything, but do you even read the titles of the threads before you post? The title of this thread is, "Central VA OCDO Dinner". There is another thread for NoVA.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Pray for nice weather - my poor GoldWing is crying for a ride <grin>.

casullshooter

imported post

McMahon's Irish Restaurant & Pub 380 Broadview Ave. Warrenton , VA 20186 phone(540)347-7200

Directions from the North : US 29S from Gainesville(I-66) aprox 10-12 mi. to Warrenton . Take Bus. 29S into Warrenton you will pass Sheetz station on the right then the next major intersection will be US 17 Bus.N . After this intersection McMahon's will be on the right just before Red,Hot & Blue . It is an Old Stone Building a reservation will be set up under OCDO . The Restaurant is on the corner of Broadview and 29 but you can enter From 29 .

From the South : Take Bus. 29N at Warrenton , go past US 211 W then about 1Mi. further McMahon's on the left . Coming from the South you will have to go slightly past the Restaurant and turn left on Broadview and cut through the parking lot of an old Motel (The Cheswick)to access McMahon's .

One add. note : DO NOT PARK in the lot of the Cheswick Motel they will tow , itis a rickety old motel and they resent the success of the Rest.