• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We set a record today

bpranney

imported post

I am a recruiter for the NRA. If anyone would like to join as a member they are more than welcome to clickhere. If you take the 1 year option you'll actually save $10 on a 1 year membership that is normally $35. Your cost would be $25.

Tomahawk

imported post

bpranney wrote:
I am a recruiter for the NRA. If anyone would like to join as a member they are more than welcome to clickhere. If you take the 1 year option you'll actually save $10 on a 1 year membership that is normally $35. Your cost would be $25.

Already a life member, thanks.

And despite all the crap I give NRA for giving away the store, they are good for something. They get people interested in guns and shooting sports, they set national standards for matches and firearm safety, they provide training, and they are always visible to draw fire from the antis. So I'm not gonna quit yet.

vrwmiller

imported post

cs9c1 wrote:
I think the Manassas 7 thing has stirred up the group.

I can say that I registered on this site and several others when I heard of the above incident. I also intend on attending the city council meeting, as it is only 5 minutes from my home.

It's absolutely disgusting to me that the PD that serves my locality would be this unprofessional.

vrwmiller

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Congrats VRWMILLER and welcome! I'll be there Monday as well. Have you joined VCDL yet??

I have not joined VCDL yet. I've been an NRA member for many years though. I have considered VCDL membership and expect to make a decision on that soon.