• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Article about Zumbo the Hunter

kparker

imported post

No surprise that the MSNBC writer managed to find someone as clueless as Zumbo himself. Sorry, Pat Wray, but how is calling AR owners terrorists "being a voice for" them?

robertnmjr

imported post

i dont like the the term assault weapon given to a certain type of gun. any weapon that is used to assault someone is an assault weapon. just because the gun has a pistol grip and is semi auto or has a barrel shroud doesn't make it an assault weapon. and if it is a military style weapon should it not be switchable to fully automatic.