Thread: VCDL vs. Manassas, Va Anybody watching?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

The discussion has been going on for a 'long' time, accomplishments have been made and 'advances' too, all without mention of the NRA.

Most recently the VCDL web page has been updated with a statement that seems to apply quite directly to Wisconsin except for cheese-heads kissing up to the Madistanian government officials.

Ahh well. We will see, won't we?

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:

Most recently the VCDL web page has been updated with a statement that seems to apply quite directly to Wisconsin except for cheese-heads kissing up to the Madistanian government officials.

Which statement in paticular? Perhaps i'm not quite seeing your point on the Manassas -> wisconsin relation

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Both are open carry states and for similar reasons.

Post imported post

The meeting in Manassas is currently underway (as of 1930). I didnt wake up in time to be there but I am eagerly awaiting the outcome of the meeting. Anticipation is killing me!

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Mostly because the NRA doesn't tend to get involved in local issues. VCDL is awesome at that.

And VCDL went to bat because their name got mixed up in it, most of the "Tony's 7" are VCDL members, and they really care about both our right to carry and our right to be treated with respect.

Hope you've followed the rest. More updates on the VCDL web site (www.vcdl.org) today.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein