• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL vs. Manassas, Va Anybody watching?

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

The discussion has been going on for a 'long' time, accomplishments have been made and 'advances' too, all without mention of the NRA.

Most recently the VCDL web page has been updated with a statement that seems to apply quite directly to Wisconsin except for cheese-heads kissing up to the Madistanian government officials.

Ahh well. We will see, won't we?

Brigdh

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Most recently the VCDL web page has been updated with a statement that seems to apply quite directly to Wisconsin except for cheese-heads kissing up to the Madistanian government officials.
Which statement in paticular? Perhaps i'm not quite seeing your point on the Manassas -> wisconsin relation

SIGarmed229

imported post

The meeting in Manassas is currently underway (as of 1930). I didnt wake up in time to be there but I am eagerly awaiting the outcome of the meeting. Anticipation is killing me!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Mostly because the NRA doesn't tend to get involved in local issues. VCDL is awesome at that.

And VCDL went to bat because their name got mixed up in it, most of the "Tony's 7" are VCDL members, and they really care about both our right to carry and our right to be treated with respect.

Hope you've followed the rest. More updates on the VCDL web site (www.vcdl.org) today.