• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Company Donates to VCDL

pandbfirearms

imported post

ATTN: P & B All American Firearms Inc. Has decided to fully support the Virginia Citizens Defence League by donating 10% of all proceeds fromVCDL membersto VCDL in order to Help VCDL fight the legal battles.

Any Customer that comes to P & B All American Firearms for work on thier firearms and is a member of VCDL will be donating 10% of that bill to VCDL Legal funds.

We are also reccomending to our customers that are not members to Join.

Please Give Us a call or check our website

Paul Aldrich President

P & B All American Firearms Inc.

571-748-3972

http://www.pandballamericanfirearms.com

vrwmiller

imported post

That's fantastic! I have a Marlin 1893 that I would like cleaned, repaired, refurbished and made ready to shoot again, but have not gotten around to it. When it's time to get this done, I can assure you that P&B will be the place I go to.

BTW, I've never had a gun refurbished, what would average costs be for somthing like this?

pandbfirearms

imported post

Most guns Ican not tell you the cost till I see them. Each gun is different in some way or another and the availability of parts can also vary the price. Our Standards are to complete a gun so it is apeasing to our eyes, knowing that the customer must be happy with it which makes us perfectionist in a mannor of speaking. I know what it should look like new and I shoot for that. All of our work is guaranteed that if you don't like the finished product we will work on till you do. I have never had a customer that didn't like what we've done. Most just forget that gunsmithing can be expencive. and rare guns. well lets just say if i can't find the part I'll try to make one.

The best bet is to give me a call and show me the gun. Initial consult is free.

pandbfirearms

imported post

Thank you Matt for your opinion, And I can see how it seems that way. I have been a gunsmith for 9 years and have been trying to grow my business for just as long, I would love to see tons business however the goal here is not for the business as it is to help defend our rights. I am in Northern Virginia where just having a business in the firearms industry is nothing less that Mt Everest size up hill battle. I spend 2-3 days a week dealing with the politics of owning such a business. All of my partners and investors watch and have seen several Normal gun stores put out of business by the politics of washington dc. VCDL steps up to the plate and helpsprotect our rights for the future. I am not pushing for people to come to meto support my business and if they want to ignore me and donate directly to VCDL please do. I am here and I cantake care of thier gun repair needs and at the same time donate to a worthwhile organization. I am not doing this as a one time thing. I will continue to donate as long aswe are around andVCDL supports our rights.