Thread: Good Cheap Holster

Post imported post

At walmart i found a crosman holster that fits my taurus pt-745 and my HP .40. It even has an extra mag pocket. $5 and some change. Best deal ive seen in a while.

Maze

State Researcher

Post imported post

Yes, this holster is also available at most meijer retailsers it sells for about 5.19 and is made of nylon, I actually wear this holster sometimes, here is a picture below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

Heh, i just searched to see if anyone else used this holster. I got it for my hi-point c9, brought my total cost of gun+holster to under $90 :-). The holster isn't bad, holds the gun securely and fits my gun (3.5in barrel) perfectly. It fit pretty securely on your belt and the new ones are all black without any crosman logo They are just under $10 at walmart.

For a poor college student, I recommend this holster to match a $100 hi-point.

Post imported post

mazellan819 wrote:
    At walmart i found a crosman holster that fits my taurus pt-745 and my HP .40. It even has an extra mag pocket. $5 and some change. Best deal ive seen in a while.

Maze
    Well I think $5 is a fair price for a logical test. Have one of your friends see how easy it is to rip that off your belt.