• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Cheap Holster

mazellan819

imported post

At walmart i found a crosman holster that fits my taurus pt-745 and my HP .40. It even has an extra mag pocket. $5 and some change. Best deal ive seen in a while.

Maze

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Yes, this holster is also available at most meijer retailsers it sells for about 5.19 and is made of nylon, I actually wear this holster sometimes, here is a picture below.

Attachments

• 141219.jpg
    141219.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 390

scarletwahoo

imported post

Heh, i just searched to see if anyone else used this holster. I got it for my hi-point c9, brought my total cost of gun+holster to under $90 :). The holster isn't bad, holds the gun securely and fits my gun (3.5in barrel) perfectly. It fit pretty securely on your belt and the new ones are all black without any crosman logo They are just under $10 at walmart.

For a poor college student, I recommend this holster to match a $100 hi-point.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

mazellan819 wrote:
At walmart i found a crosman holster that fits my taurus pt-745 and my HP .40. It even has an extra mag pocket. $5 and some change. Best deal ive seen in a while.

Maze
Well I think $5 is a fair price for a logical test. Have one of your friends see how easy it is to rip that off your belt.