• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomber set to run for President?

Bolt06

imported post

you will have to excuse my ignorance in this matter.. I have been and i am still out of the country.. what is bloomber standing for?? it doesn't say anything on the pole website..

darrel_h

imported post

Bolt06 wrote:
you will have to excuse my ignorance in this matter.. I have been and i am still out of the country.. what is bloomber standing for?? it doesn't say anything on the pole website..
it's actually New York City's Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the one attempting to sue all the gun shops in other states because he can't get control over crime in his own city and needs to blame everyone else, mind you, while, ahem...allegedly... performing highly illegal investigations.

personaltrainer1987

imported post

When I voted just now it said 50% No 47% Yes and 3% Undecided. Shoot! I'd rather vote for that asshole McCain than a known felon such as Bloomberg. Voting for Bloomberg is like voting for Chuck Schumer or Diane Feinstein!!!!