• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Old but fun cartoon

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Let me try the attachment. I had cut and pasted; I could see it in the original post but not when I went back after your comment.

Tess

Attachments

• Prep H Caliber.jpg
    Prep H Caliber.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 339

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
Hope that you don't want to usethat on me:what:
Nah. But I work for the government, so you might imagine the fantasies I have about using it on coworkers and leaders <grin>.

shdwrdr

imported post

I haven't seen that one before, but I died laughing. I too envisioned certain politicians on both sides of the aisle that are a pain in the a**. Thanks for the laugh.

zoom6zoom

imported post

No, I think you'd need a belt fed version in DC. Too many inflamed a-holes up there for a six shooter to handle.

Maybe I can get a conversion kit for my 1919A6.