Thread: Besides resturants, where else have you OC'd? Grade your experience...

Post imported post

A thread was started like this (with the same name) in the Virginia forum. How about we do something similar for Missouri? So far, my first time OCing, I've been in two QT's (I think the guy behind the counter in the St Peters one was a little uneasy!). Anyone had experiences in Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Old Navy, etc? I believe Walmart/Sams and Home Deopt's policies are if it's legal in the store's location, then it Ok in the store. Anyone else want to input? I imagine if a store isn't posted, then there's no reason not to OC (provided it's legal in the city/town/village you're in)?

Post imported post

OC'ed in Walmart and Subway. Not even a second look. I am in the Army Reserves and consequently have short hair so I believe most people assume I am a LEO.

Looks mean a lot to the general public. I carry myself with confidence and don't dress like a gang-banger so me carrying is a non-issue. If I were to dress like an 18 Y/O gangster, I can assure you someone would call the cops. I wish my f'ed up city did not have an ordinance against open carry....