• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA Open Carry Law - Where to find

moonshade

imported post

I may have missed it in all the mass of postings since I am new to the forum, but does anyone have a link to or a copy of the actual code of VA that lists the actual law as far as Open Carry in VA?

Thanks.

vtme_grad98

imported post

Mike,

Have you considered making a locked sticky in this forum to cover a couple of the main questions that come up, this topic being one of them? "Where is the open carry law" and "Can 18 year olds open carry" seem to be popular questions.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
Have you considered making a locked sticky in this forum to cover a couple of the main questions that come up, this topic being one of them? "Where is the open carry law" and "Can 18 year olds open carry" seem to be popular questions.
Not sure what a locked sticky is - but we are trying to update the data base with the min age to carry for each state :cool:

vtme_grad98

imported post

The terms vary from one forum format to another. Thread's that are "stickied" stay at the top of a forum, regardless of date. A locked thread simply doesn't allow people to post to it and clutter it up.

It's something I see a lot for useful information at some of the game related forums I frequent. The top few threads at this forum are an example of what I'm talking about.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=10001&sid=1