• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who's carrying what in NM

mserr

imported post

The NM forum is soooooooooooooooooo slow. Couple posts a month it seems. This should spice it up. What model gun do you carry, what other equipment do you carry? Include pix if you'd like.

- G23
Clipdraw
saf-t-block
xs night sights

- extra magazine (13rds)

- gerber spring assisted blade

DSCN0173.jpg

brice489

imported post

Well I dont have any firearms yet but this is what i would like to get idealy. Sig Sig 226 Blackwater
pix1366151796.jpg

Edgeofhtewoods

imported post

I need to post some pics, but I carry a 2nd gen Glock 21. The finish has worn off to the tennifer, infact it is so damn ugley my neighbo calls it Foul Fritz!!. But that old G21 has been my companion for a lot of years.

Chuck

RKBA-NM

imported post

G19

Desantis - "The Companion" holster

one spare magazine

....Just moved here from NE. About to try OC out in alamogordo and see what happens with sheeple reactions and local police. I know, no places that sell liquor! (pretty much rules out half the places that I go, there is hardly a store in alamogordo that doesn't sell alcohol. In fact, there hardly is a store in alamogordo after wal-mart.)

RogueWarrior

imported post

I'm new to this site and new to the USA :celebrate have only been to the range 4 times since i got here. When i get a bit of spare cash i'll be looking at getting a glock in either 40 cal or 9 mm. Have never thought about going OC never new that it was legal :D but if i can get more info then i might think about it

RogueAussie