• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FFX dinner?

Mr. Y

Super Secret Squirrel Bunker, Virginia, USA
imported post

Not sure if anyone's interested, but might be a good meal... I've never been to the place myself though so maybe someone here has...

[align=center]Join Us!! Monday March 19, 2007[/align]
[align=center]5:30 – 8:00 pm [/align]
[align=center]@ The Original Italian Pie - 7475 Richmond Highway[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Mount Vernon Citizens Advisory Committee[/align]
[align=center]Fundraiser[/align]

What is the Mt. Vernon CAC?

It’s a group of citizens who meet in support of the Fairfax County Police. Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Mount Vernon Government Center at 2511 Parkers Lane (next the Mount Vernon Hospital). The meeting begins at 7:30pm with an Officer-Of-The-Month award. There is always a police-related guest speaker. Captain Mike Kline or Assistant Station Commander Dave Russell field questions relating to police issues in the Mount Vernon District.

Come and learn about policing issues/initiatives in your community. Come and meet your patrol officers and their supervisors. Come for community concerns and learn alot.

10% of the restaurant’s receipts during the above listed time period will go to the Mount Vernon Citizen’s Advisory Committee!

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

First thing that comes to mind is to ask them what they think about the Tonys 7 incident and what measures are in place in the FCPD to avoid harrassment of law abiding open carriers.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Mr. Y wrote:
Fairfax has already gotten the message. Has anyone had a bad runin since Champps '04?

I ate in plain sight of FCPD 3 weeks ago, and several months ago w/o incident.
I hope they have gotten the message, but I believed everyone else had too before Tonys.