Thread: From the Patriot Post

Post imported post

OT

Post imported post

According to Trejbal, “People might like to know if their neighbors carry. Parents might like to know if a member of the car pool has a pistol in the glove box. Employees might like to know if employers are bringing weapons to the office.”

================================================== =========

Isn't this why it's Called CONCEALED Carry Permit. So that I and the "Authorities" only will know about it.

Of course as an Individual, we can "share" that we have a CCW.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

That was beautiful....I need a tissue....

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    Thank You, Thank You...Thank You:shock:

Post imported post

Great post!

Post imported post

"He must not know that convicted violent felons tell researchers that they choose victims they believe are least able to defend themselves, avoiding those likely to have a gun."

This is well-documented, of course. But isn't it astounding that anyone would think it was necessary to prove this? Doesn't everyone just know that violent felons would avoid victims who are likely to have a gun?

Do I even live in the same world these people do?

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    BobCav.. U awesome...

Ur response is making me laugh Hard

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

LeagueOf1291 wrote:
    This is well-documented, of course. But isn't it astounding that anyone would think it was necessary to prove this? Doesn't everyone just know that violent felons would avoid victims who are likely to have a gun?
    Of course the Trejbals and the Bradys of the world know it. Itshows their intellectual dishonesty. And their disregard for their fellow human beingswhile they try to disarm same in pursuit of their goals--whatever personal goal that may be.

I'm by no means an expert on 2A issues. I have studied extensively, however. The most striking thing I discovered isn't aburied or little known fact. It is the sheer volume and availability of information supporting 2A. There is no way the Trejbals and Bradys of the world cannot know that it exists. They may not know all the details, but they know those detailsexist. Their actions are deliberate and reckless.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    LeagueOf1291 wrote:
    Of course the Trejbals and the Bradys of the world know it. Itshows their intellectual dishonesty. And their disregard for their fellow human beingswhile they try to disarm same in pursuit of their goals--whatever personal goal that may be.

I'm by no means an expert on 2A issues. I have studied extensively, however. The most striking thing I discovered isn't aburied or little known fact. It is the sheer volume and availability of information supporting 2A. There is no way the Trejbals and Bradys of the world cannot know that it exists. They may not know all the details, but they know those detailsexist. Their actions are deliberate and reckless.
    OT