• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From the Patriot Post

UTOC-45-44

imported post

According to Trejbal, “People might like to know if their neighbors carry. Parents might like to know if a member of the car pool has a pistol in the glove box. Employees might like to know if employers are bringing weapons to the office.”

===========================================================

Isn't this why it's Called CONCEALED :cuss::banghead:Carry Permit. So that I and the "Authorities" only will know about it.

Of course as an Individual, we can "share" that we have a CCW.

LeagueOf1291

imported post

"He must not know that convicted violent felons tell researchers that they choose victims they believe are least able to defend themselves, avoiding those likely to have a gun."

This is well-documented, of course. But isn't it astounding that anyone would think it was necessary to prove this? Doesn't everyone just know that violent felons would avoid victims who are likely to have a gun?

Do I even live in the same world these people do?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LeagueOf1291 wrote:
This is well-documented, of course. But isn't it astounding that anyone would think it was necessary to prove this? Doesn't everyone just know that violent felons would avoid victims who are likely to have a gun?

Of course the Trejbals and the Bradys of the world know it. Itshows their intellectual dishonesty. And their disregard for their fellow human beingswhile they try to disarm same in pursuit of their goals--whatever personal goal that may be.

I'm by no means an expert on 2A issues. I have studied extensively, however. The most striking thing I discovered isn't aburied or little known fact. It is the sheer volume and availability of information supporting 2A. There is no way the Trejbals and Bradys of the world cannot know that it exists. They may not know all the details, but they know those detailsexist. Their actions are deliberate and reckless.

Kelly J

imported post

Citizen wrote:
LeagueOf1291 wrote:

Of course the Trejbals and the Bradys of the world know it. Itshows their intellectual dishonesty. And their disregard for their fellow human beingswhile they try to disarm same in pursuit of their goals--whatever personal goal that may be.

I'm by no means an expert on 2A issues. I have studied extensively, however. The most striking thing I discovered isn't aburied or little known fact. It is the sheer volume and availability of information supporting 2A. There is no way the Trejbals and Bradys of the world cannot know that it exists. They may not know all the details, but they know those detailsexist. Their actions are deliberate and reckless.
OT