• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No OC at the Henrico County "Public Safety Building"

ET

imported post

Wooley wrote:
I would guess that the average CWP holder is very informed and well trained, and most OCers would be as well, but there is always that one moron out there and someone has to plan for him.

There has to be at least one LEO somewhere that's a moron, right?

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Wooley wrote:
I think the problem is this, rules are set to keep the average in check and the average person is a moron. I would guess that the average CWP holder is very informed and well trained, and most OCers would be as well, but there is always that one moron out there and someone has to plan for him.
Its the Leroy Jenkins Effect. The best laid plans can be destroyed by guys like him, so you have to plan for guys like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbpJ9H9ADoE&NR

longwatch

imported post

I second that, there are a lot of CHP holder who don't know that CC is illegal in restaurants that serve alcohol.

longwatch

imported post

Don't worry even I forget that most permit holders or carriers aren't like the people in VCDL or this forum. Most probably don't carry all the time nor are they activist minded like us. Not that we are better than anyone else but we here are a kind of elite among gun owners in that we exercise our rights more fully than most.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

longwatch wrote:
Don't worry even I forget that most permit holders or carriers aren't like the people in VCDL or this forum. Most probably don't carry all the time nor are they activist minded like us. Not that we are better than anyone else but we here are a kind of elite among gun owners in that we exercise our rights more fully than most.
That and some of us want an excuse to eat out a lot. :p:)

cs9c1

imported post

Citizen wrote:
longwatch wrote:
That and some of us want an excuse to eat out a lot. :p:)
Thats funny!:lol: