• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wal-Mart Tries It Again!!

mlands

imported post

Right now I have Federal Premium hyrashock hollow points in my 40. cal. Sig 229 Equinox . Best handgun I have ever owned :). FYI I bought a few boxes of Federal Premium hyrashock hollow points at the last gunshow in Chantilly. Too bad I will have to miss the one coming up since I will to be in Philadelphia this coming weekend. :cry: Oh well, there will be others. People can be so misinformed and ignorant about guns, VA gun rights and the law.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

PackininVB wrote:
Dicks is almost as bad. I was in the Dicks the other day lookin at some scopes for my AR (it looks really nice btw) and another guy comes up to the counter and asks the clerk somethin about Hydrashoks. The clerk then procedes to tell him that Hydrashoks are illegal adn its illegal to carry hollowpoints in your SD pistol! I was kinda half listening and this guy was like "Are you serious?" "Did you really just say that?" i was laughin at this point, the clerk tried saying that cops dont even carry hollow points and this guys asks the clerk again "You work in a gun store and you just told me that hydrashoks are illegal?" I even asked the guy, "Did he just say hydrashoks are illegal? i carry them in my .45!" lol, The guy left and i would have too but i got my scope anyways...lol...

Dicks in the Lynnhaven Mall? Weren't you banned?

LMAO.....sorry, I just hadta.....

ne1

imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
I thought the Walmart urine test was them pissing on you to see how long you'd put up with it.

You might be closer to correct. I'm just glad I don't need their money.

The manager then tells the greeter "So what, he is ok it is his constitutional right to carry a firearm"
I wonder if Walmart greeters will be packing in the future.:D

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I've heard several times around the DC metro area that hydroshocks are illegal. Last time I heard that was at Gander Mountain in Fredericksburg. The guys eyes just about bugged out when I said "well since hydroshocks are illegal, I guess I'll have to settle for two boxes of those [pointing to the hydroshocks behind the counter]". He tried back pedling, but it was too late!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

PackininVB wrote:
BobCav wrote:
Dicks in the Lynnhaven Mall? Weren't you banned?

LMAO.....sorry, I just hadta.....

Not like they would notice if i went to Lynnhaven anyways... lol

Awww, Lynnhaven shouldn't have the right to ban someone who is totallywithin his rights to go shopping or bill-paying there. That's a bunch of hooey. It's anti-2A!

Seems to me that you could go back to Lynnhaven OCing anytime you want. What they don't notice won't hurt anybody.

And if you're OCing, there is an added benefit. No way to "brandish!" So that solves that problem.

Hmmm....

PackininVB

imported post

Yeah, the only problem would be though if they decided to make a stink about it and then find out that "Hey we told you not to come back here" then it would hit the fan for me, so if i was to ever go back i dont think carrying at all would be a good idea, inconspicuous would be best i think...

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

PackininVB wrote:
Yeah, the only problem would be though if they decided to make a stink about it and then find out that "Hey we told you not to come back here" then it would hit the fan for me, so if i was to ever go back i dont think carrying at all would be a good idea, inconspicuous would be best i think...

You? Inconspicuous?

Now, there's a concept.

ScottNH

imported post

coltcarrier wrote:
I've heard several times around the DC metro area that hydroshocks are illegal. Last time I heard that was at Gander Mountain in Fredericksburg. The guys eyes just about bugged out when I said "well since hydroshocks are illegal, I guess I'll have to settle for two boxes of those [pointing to the hydroshocks behind the counter]". He tried back pedling, but it was too late!
Now, that is funny. Would have loved to see his face.

PackininVB

imported post

HankT wrote:
PackininVB wrote:

You? Inconspicuous?

Now, there's a concept.
Only when i really need to, if me being noticed could bring me legal repercussions, otherwise im more than happy to draw some (hopefully good) attention and make people aware of what they can do as a citizen of the U.S.