• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North American Union---this stuff is scary

shdwrdr

imported post

I just saw this on the Constitution Party national website. It scaresthe crap out of me. There is apparantly talk about unifying the U.S. with Canada and Mexico and combining currencies much like Europe has done. Our Constitution would be meaningless and that would mean our right to bear arms would be gone.

If you want more info, go to www.constitutionparty.com and look for the NAU link. There is a lot of info there, so give yourself some time to look at everything.

LeagueOf1291

imported post

Here's something else I like about the constitution party:

We call for the repeal of all federal firearms legislation, beginning with Federal Firearms Act of 1968.

Read the rest here

EDIT: sorry about the dupe -- don't know how that happened.