Thread: Sayre Running For Va State Senate

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I emailed his web site to find out his thoughts about what the Roanoke Times did to CHP holders. And also to find out if he is a supporter of the Second Amendment.

Post imported post

packingdressagerider wrote:
    I emailed his web site to find out his thoughts about what the Roanoke Times did to CHP holders. And also to find out if he is a supporter of the Second Amendment.
    Here's a direct quote from http://www.sayreforsenate.com/

I am strong supporter of our Second Amendment gun rights, and I believe the government should not interfere with law abiding citizens' rights to "keep and bear arms" for the defense of themselves and their families.
    This appears to be his first venture into public service, as best I can tell. So, there's no public policy history there to determine if that statement is true and correct.

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
    Here's a direct quote from http://www.sayreforsenate.com/

I am strong supporter of our Second Amendment gun rights, and I believe the government should not interfere with law abiding citizens' rights to "keep and bear arms" for the defense of themselves and their families.
    This appears to be his first venture into public service, as best I can tell. So, there's no public policy history there to determine if that statement is true and correct.
    Shucks, I missed that on the website. Thanks. You're right, we can't know, don't reckon.