• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sayre Running For Va State Senate

vrwmiller

imported post

packingdressagerider wrote:
I emailed his web site to find out his thoughts about what the Roanoke Times did to CHP holders. And also to find out if he is a supporter of the Second Amendment.

Here's a direct quote from http://www.sayreforsenate.com/

I am strong supporter of our Second Amendment gun rights, and I believe the government should not interfere with law abiding citizens' rights to "keep and bear arms" for the defense of themselves and their families.

This appears to be his first venture into public service, as best I can tell. So, there's no public policy history there to determine if that statement is true and correct.

packingdressagerider

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
Here's a direct quote from http://www.sayreforsenate.com/

I am strong supporter of our Second Amendment gun rights, and I believe the government should not interfere with law abiding citizens' rights to "keep and bear arms" for the defense of themselves and their families.

This appears to be his first venture into public service, as best I can tell. So, there's no public policy history there to determine if that statement is true and correct.
Shucks, I missed that on the website. Thanks. You're right, we can't know, don't reckon.