• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chantilly Gun show help needed

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Folks, VCDL is short a couple of people for Sunday. Usually they get last-minute volunteers, but they haven't yet.

I'm going to take Sunday morning, and will stay all day if need be. Anyone else whocan free up a few hours? I don't want to post the coordinator's e-mail here, but you can find it on VCDL web site or post here or contact me and I'll pass on the info.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I just got a note from the coordinator; they got volunteers.

I'm a little disappointed in 56 views and only one positive response, but I guess it's a bad week with school break next week, too.

possumboy

imported post

Tess, I'm hoping to do this when the kids get older. Currently, I take them on the weekends to give the wife a break.

Don't get discouraged. I'm sure many people would like to, just have other responiblities that are required.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

possumboy wrote:
Tess, I'm hoping to do this when the kids get older. Currently, I take them on the weekends to give the wife a break.

Don't get discouraged. I'm sure many people would like to, just have other responiblities that are required.

Oh, heavens, I meant no slur on anyone. Believe me, I understand life getting in the way.

Butover 100went to Manassas.