• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling all NCers please read and act !!!

NCHornet

imported post

We have two bills that are going in front of the House I Judiciary Comittee and we need to let our senators to know how we feel about them.
First is HB830- This bill will remove state and public parks from the list the prohobits all legal CCW holders from carrying a gun.

HB31- This is the one I have been waiting for. This bill will remove the restriction of restaraunts that serve alchohol. This should have never of been written in and now is our chance to get them removed!!

Another huge step for NC CCWers is the Castle Doctrine Bill. This is being brought to the senate floor uner bill # SB1251, I highly encourage every citizcen of NC to contact their representatives. If you don't know who they are contact Grass Roots of NC and they will give you email links to all of your representatitives. Also please join this organization as nobody is doing more for the gun rights of NCers, than GRNC. Please follow through with this we may never get another chance.
NCHornet