• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Right is Right...

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Folks, I'm trying my hand at a Blogging and started my first titled:

"RIGHT IS RIGHT..." and you can find it at http://www.rightisright.us/

The title comes from one of my favorite quotes "Right is right, even if no one believes it and wrong is wrong even if everyone believe it." - Anonymous

Feel free to stop by, read my first article "Christian Trejbal - The Ugly American", leave a comment, if so inclined and let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Bob

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BobCav,
What makes you think Trejbal is an American? After all, he sure ain't a Virginian just because he happens to live in Christiansburg.

:X

VAopencarry

imported post

No worries Cloudcroft. I am only a smart ass to people I know as real life humans and figure they will 'get' my dry biting wit. :D

Seems I was right:lol:

On another note... Bob how often do you anticipate new write ups?

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
BobCav,
What makes you think Trejbal is an American? After all, he sure ain't a Virginian just because he happens to live in Christiansburg.

:X

Hah! You got me there....right out of the gate! Um, listen it's journalistic license and YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO DENY ME MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.......WAAAAAAA!!!!!!

CHRISTIAN Tray-Ball...

CHRISTIANsburg....

Coincidence? Intentional? Talk amongst yourselves..

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
No worries Cloudcroft. I am only a smart ass to people I know as real life humans and figure they will 'get' my dry biting wit. :D

Seems I was right:lol:

On another note... Bob how often do you anticipate new write ups?

Hmmm, as often as I can find good items... had to be that vague. I do my best writing when it's something I'm passionate about. I should find 1-2 items a week to keep me busy!

And I'm not a whore.....I'm a slut. :what:

Kelly J

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Folks, I'm trying my hand at a Blogging and started my first titled:

"RIGHT IS RIGHT..." and you can find it at http://www.rightisright.us/

The title comes from one of my favorite quotes "Right is right, even if no one believes it and wrong is wrong even if everyone believe it." - Anonymous

Feel free to stop by, read my first article "Christian Trejbal - The Ugly American", leave a comment, if so inclined and let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Bob
I believe you have communicated to them the feeling of most of the general public, and especially the Permit holders, It isn't necessary to become one of them in order to communicate with them, You did good.