Thread: open carry in Best Buy

Post imported post

Carried in Charlotte, university area Best Buy. Charlotte is a strange place. A lot of imports, many from the northern and restricted states (I should talk. Just got here from NY). I had a conversation with an employee who was telling me about how long ago he left NY. The moment he realized I had my .40 on me, he said "whoa man! i didn't know you had a gun. We're not in NY anymore you know." I said that that's why I could carry it, and then went on to explain the beauty of the 2nd ammendment. The guy said, "alright. I won't tell anyone." I said, "on the contrary, tell everyone!"

Thank God for the free world!

Post imported post

Sweet another person edumacated. hopefully he will continue on to edumacate more folks in the area.

Post imported post

Good fer you 40Cal. I live up in Hendersonville, but a lot of my Family still live in and around Charlotte. I go back to visit every couple of months and my Smith & Wesson M&P40 stays on my side the whole time I am there. I love it when I'm OC'n up here and people come up and ask "are you a cop"? No, I tell them...just a regular Citizen.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

.40 Cal wrote:
    ... The guy said, "alright. I won't tell anyone." I said, "on the contrary, tell everyone!"
    Classic!