• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New OCDO Forum Member Moderator

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey folks, I'd like to let everyone know that I've been asked by John our Admin to be the new Member Moderator and I'm honored toaccept. That and I get a cool new title under my name...:dude:

Thanks to everyonefor getting the word out about OCDO, our membership isgrowing fast. Keep spreading the word!

Unfortunately, with that fame comeschallenges such asthe recent spamming episodes. Hopefully an extra set of eyes will help to keep things working smoothly without any more interruptions like that.

We've recently identified and deleted over 200 "users" that were nothing more than forum spammers and we'll continue to do so. We want to keep OCDO a great place to be!

I hope to be of service to this great community and if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know!

KBCraig

imported post

Okay, gunman, you're a little behind the times. Understandable, because it's hard to keep up here, but BobCav's post was almost two years ago.

Since then, the forum owners (Mike and John) have revoked all moderator privileges, and handle it all themselves.

It's a lot of hard work to moderate a very busy forum, especially when you're going to law school. Hats off to both of them.