• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

These guys make our Manassass Council meeting look tame..

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Buy a lot of ammo and dedicate many, many, many hours dedicated to sincere, careful and thoughtful skill at arms.This people, is the next war, and it'sfor our home.

What these invaders don't realize, in the words of Admiral Isroku Yamamoto when asked if Japan would invade mainland America, is that "behind every blade of grass is a rifle.

It won't stop with a peace accord, or with "occupation" and establishment of puppet governments.The world has had it's fill of that in the last century. It's been a long time since new borders were drawn and it's time to play for keeps.

Wooley

imported post

I don't know...looks like a bunch of kids who probably could have cared less until they heard what they took as hate speak. I'd be pretty pissed if there were 3 foriegners spouting off like that.

67GT390FB

imported post

Wooley wrote:
I don't know...looks like a bunch of kids who probably could have cared less until they heard what they took as hate speak. I'd be pretty pissed if there were 3 foriegners spouting off like that.

Well we are all foreigners. It just depends on your time frame, as every one here now, migrated to this continent at some point in antiquity. We are all technically indigenous to Africa. Everywhere else has just been a stop on the migratory train to where we are now.

You have the right to be angry at someones speech but they have the right to speak. Do I agree with these guys 100%?No. Do I agree that we stand idly by and let illegals no matter from what country,ethnicity,religion they come from invade this country?No. Do I support someone taking a stand as they see fit. Yes. Its what this country is all about.

Immigration has made this country great but it has been legal immigration within the rules. It has alsoin the past been integration as well as immigration. That is the problem with modern immigration is that there is not enough emphasis on integration into American society due to the PC mantra of multiculturalism. Maintaining your culture is one thing, but don't expect me to recognize your culture over the culture you have chosen to become a part of.

Joe

Wooley

imported post

Agreed Joe. I wasn't on the kiddos side. Just pointing out that it looked like they were all on their way home from school and came across someone "dissing" them and they responded, well, like arseholes.

Reguardless of how peaceful or hard working an illegal is, they're still illegal. Its a good heads up to know that there are some seeking to use violence as a way of convincing the rest of us though.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It seems interesting to me that people seem to forget a small group called the "Conquistadors". Spain and Portugal killed more indigenous people on the North and South American continents that english speaking countries ever did in their efforts to take over the land and its wealth.

There is nothing new in any of this. Castro has for years said the way to take over and eliminate the United States, was through infiltration, not gunfire.

On the plus side, Nancy Pelosi could always become a representative in the Mexican government.

Regards

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

What's the latest in Manassas? I thought the council was going to discuss the matter this week?

Is VCDL going to do something if council doesn't act?

I love you Virginia guys!