• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chik-Fil-A Gun Friendly?

D

Desertdoc

imported post

shdwrdr wrote:
Chick-Fil-A is Sunday friendly. It was founded by a committed Christian and he chose to have his restaurant closed on Sunday so his employees could go to church. Just a quick history lesson.:D

Thanks for the history lesson...now from their web site.

"

Closed Sundays. It's part of the Chick-fil-A® recipe.
Admittedly, closing all of our restaurants every Sunday makes us a rarity in this day and age. But it's a little habit that has always served us well, so we're planning to stick with it.

Our founder, Truett Cathy, wanted to ensure that every Chick-fil-A employee and restaurant operator had an opportunity to worship, spend time with family and friends or just plain rest from the work week. Made sense then, still makes sense now.

by the way..thanks for who ever started this thread... i HAD to make a trip out of my way to Chick-fil-A while open carrying today

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doc, I think Chik-Fil-A has a no-snuff policy, and don't allow their cups to be used for anything except their drinks.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Are you trying to say they dont like us good ol boys?