• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Encourage Fred to Run

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

As a Republican, a-la Bush-43? Don't bother unless you believe that the POTUS and leader of the party can wag the dog.

The GOP fooled me once before while my eyes were shuttered by ignorance - shame on me. The GOP fooled me twice, looking, with the 'lesser of two evils' - shame on them. The GOP will not fool me again.

Democracy is the rule of fools by fools, let's not be any greater fools than we must.

SpringfieldXD.40

imported post

thanks to my man "Rev-Arb" over on XDTalk...a little something for your viewing pleasure....

456692380_f1ba21cbeb_o2.jpg

www.fred08.com
http://draftfredthompson.com/

LeagueOf1291

imported post

Kelly, we've come to the point where we have to fix the political structure before it'll matter who's president. The federal government is now functioning far outside the bounds of its constitutional authority.

molonlabetn

imported post

LeagueOf1291 wrote:
Kelly, we've come to the point where we have to fix the political structure before it'll matter who's president. The federal government is now functioning far outside the bounds of its constitutional authority.

That's about the best way to summarize our current plight, unfortunately...

Still, I'd prefer one more good man in power, than one more tyrant.

molonlabetn