• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

XD holsters

backdraft1009

imported post

ive got a 4in XD that needs a better holster for OC. would prefer leather but anything will do. also would prefer a thumb break if at all possible for that added safety measure while OCing. anybody have any suggestions on where i could look for an XD holster or what brands and models are good?

respectfully,
Backdraft

67GT390FB

imported post

backdraft1009 wrote:
ive got a 4in XD that needs a better holster for OC. would prefer leather but anything will do. also would prefer a thumb break if at all possible for that added safety measure while OCing. anybody have any suggestions on where i could look for an XD holster or what brands and models are good?

respectfully,
Backdraft

I have a open topGalco concealment holsterfor my xd-45 tactical, wore it all day yesterday and love it.

Joe

backdraft1009

imported post

[align=left]thanks for all the input fellas, i think im leanin toward the agent holster rlh2005 posted and then later on a serpa(i wasnt aware that serpas were made for XD's until today). thanks again.
-B
[/align]

jenzenk

imported post

I just bought my wife a new Glock 19 and Blackhawk CQC holster with the SERPA lock... I will be getting one for myself soon and throwing out my Kydex.

Works much better that a Level I holster and way better than a thumb break...

Happy shopping