• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABC News Gun Control Poll

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

[font="geneva,arial,helvetica"]lovingDid you read those allowed responses? "No. Violent shootings are isolated incidents and it's irresponsible to link them to gun control." 2/3 voted 'yes' to 'no link between gun-control (like disarmed victims' zones) and gun-control (like creating DVZs)? Huh?

I would have to answer, 'none of the above.' Without gun control there would be no Disarmed Victims' Zones.
poll8150_0.gif

The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense.
[/font]

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Another poll on cnn.com today; don't know how long it will stay up.
"Do you believe gun-control laws are an effective way to curb violence?" No idea how long it will stay; no's are very slightly ahead right now.

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tess wrote:
Another poll on cnn.com today; don't know how long it will stay up.
"Do you believe gun-control laws are an effective way to curb violence?" No idea how long it will stay; no's are very slightly ahead right now.
56% no; 44% yes