• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Not about VT...... Manassas PD

VAopencarry

imported post

Well folks, from a reliable source, I have heard, on scene supervisor at Tony's, Pannell has been PROMOTED!!

She was already on the promotion list prior to the civil rights violation at Tony's.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh come on, you were in the Corps! Just like in the Navy, you sometimes have to promote the incompetent to put them where they can do no harm.

ProtectMd

imported post

Definately thetruth! Perhaps this will put the guy in a desk job and keep the low IQ's off the street!

cato

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Oh come on, you were in the Corps! Just like in the Navy, you sometimes have to promote the incompetent to put them where they can do no harm.
We have the same requirements for promotion at my department!

72Malibu

imported post

I sometimes think we do too. People seem to get promoted based on their ability to B.S. and not so much their technical/field skills or knowledge. That, or they're members of the "good 'ol boys network".

TEX1N

imported post

And one more of my favorites. (Sorry for the bad quality, I hate the way I have to downsize them soo much!)

Attachments

• Dilbert2.gif
    Dilbert2.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 379