• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A little history on gun control

Jersey Ron

imported post

vermonter wrote:
Lets see.... Jersey Ron...... Location: New Jersey......... Bulk of you initial post..... gun control sponsored by Lautenberg of NEW JERSEY (and CA).

Hey ron, you seem like a nice guy. Do Vermont and yourself a favor

1) Tell anyone from NJ they are not welcome in my state, they are RUINING it!

2) Move out of NJ your self, come to VT and help us extracate your ex neighbors who have moved here!

BTW you are so right about it being the same people over and over!

NJ is the root of all evil.... With MA and CA tying for close 2nd
Wow! That's deep! I'm the one who posts the "people" who are taking away our gun rights and it's J@ck@sses like you that only "see" Dem vs. Rep. but it's much deeper than this! Wow! This is why the Bolsheviks are running this country RIGHT NOW! From the media, government, hollywood, banks, etc!!! Wow!! Thanks for the advice @sshole!!! You are too smart for me!

cs9c1

imported post

Jersey Ron wrote:
Hate you?? Hell nah!! I hate those who support, protect or deflect the crimes that criminals perpetrate in our nation?? Hate you?? Hell nah? Your obvious attempt to deflect what's REALLY going on will help! Okay, we're all waiting for the midget in the bar joke! Let's hear it!

Jersey

OK lets get to it. You want to accuse me of what?

Show me where I am "supporting, or deflecting the crimes that criminals perpetrate in our nation".

Show me where I am attempting to deflect what is REALLY going on.

Now the challenge to you, is to articulate just who it is that is plotting to rule the world. Any names? Lists of organizations (with proof)?

WhatI see, is you trying totake random act of violence and evil, lump them all together, and yell"see the boogeyman is trying to get us".

Prove it and I will help lead the charge against them.Ramble on about a list of non related actsand I will pity you.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OK, gents. This thread has nothing to do with Bolskeviks, revolutions or anything other than the history of gun control in America.

Please keep the posts on topic and stop the flaming.

Jersey Ron

imported post

cs9c1 wrote:
Jersey Ron wrote:
Hate you?? Hell nah!! I hate those who support, protect or deflect the crimes that criminals perpetrate in our nation?? Hate you?? Hell nah? Your obvious attempt to deflect what's REALLY going on will help! Okay, we're all waiting for the midget in the bar joke! Let's hear it!

Jersey

OK lets get to it. You want to accuse me of what?

Show me where I am "supporting, or deflecting the crimes that criminals perpetrate in our nation".

Show me where I am attempting to deflect what is REALLY going on.

Now the challenge to you, is to articulate just who it is that is plotting to rule the world. Any names? Lists of organizations (with proof)?

WhatI see, is you trying totake random act of violence and evil, lump them all together, and yell"see the boogeyman is trying to get us".

Prove it and I will help lead the charge against them.Ramble on about a list of non related actsand I will pity you.
Are you serious??? I GAVE YOU NAMES IN MY VERY FIRST POST!!!! And the pattern isn't that they're mostly democrats!!! As I've told you TIME & TIME again just STUDY the bizarre massacres and you'll see the SAME "people" pushing for gun control WORLD WIDE!! I GAVE YOU NAMES!!!!

Jersey Ron

imported post

BobCav wrote:
OK, gents. This thread has nothing to do with Bolskeviks, revolutions or anything other than the history of gun control in America.

Please keep the posts on topic and stop the flaming.

BobCav, as the moderator I will sincerely respect your wishes. However I can prove with names, places, dates, etc that the same "people" behind the Bolshevik revolution(Communism) are the same people behind Gun Control in America. It just p*sses me off that most of us are either too ignorant or scared to say or do anything about it.

Jersey

Jersey Ron

imported post

Vermonter, I apologize for my last comment! I vented on you for NO good cause. And thanks for mentioning Lautenberg, he should be right next to the other "people" I mentioned in my first post. SAME PATTERN OF NAMES!!!

Jersey