Thread: Gun grabbers using the tragedy at Virginia Tech to advance their Stalinist agenda!

Post imported post

Go to this link and read this story. Quite frankly, it makes me sick, not just what this guy says, but also, that the guy in the VT shooting, in killing 33 people, makes all legitimate gun owners look like monsters, at least in the eyes of the far left media.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2007/04/17/columnists/al_hamnik/docde70fd4ebc711da5862572c000126b51.txt

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I know, tatte. This is goig to be a long fight. The international community is coming down on us, too. We will have to weather the storm, but not sit back, by any means.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

All please do not give up or ever stand down on the fight and please remember the UNGA (United Nations General Assembly) is a yearly event every Aug - Sep time. The international community will be pushing hard to disarm us during that time as usual and they will use this to generate pressure. Remember that the new leader of the most dangerous terrorist support organization is no longer Kofi Annan (sp?) it is a South Korean. I am sure that they will want to push a very misguided wrong to correct a wrong just to save face as well as do the typical demonizing of the US.

Post imported post

After you read the columnist's story his email is listed at the bottom. Feel free to email him like I decided to do.