• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The media would lie to us? No way! Would they???

Jersey Ron

imported post

As described by a Rogers University website:

“Goldberg analyzed media coverage of a school shooting that occurred at the Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia.Suspects in Law School slaying arraigned”, which overtly neglects to mention that those students that “tackled” the gunmen were themselves armed with firearms, which undoubtedly made their job much easier:

Students apparently tackled the gunman, said Ellen Qualls, press secretary for Virginia Gov. Mark Warner.”

Now I’ll bet anyone $100.00 today that you and I will never see, not even once, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, or CBS, mention the fact that armed students disarmed a shooter at the Appalachian School of Law back in 2002 on [this is important] National Television. You will NOT hear about this story because it does not support the primary agenda thexxxxxxx media which seeks to imbed into the forefront of our thinking, i.e. that its better to give up our guns and live in alleged safety than to insist that our Second Amendment rights to gun ownership be respected by our treasonous government. The reason for this is that thexxxxxxx media and the traitors in our government fear us; they fear us because we are a heavily armed society and are becoming more and more aware of the stink emanating from Washington DC. Hell, if I were these people, I’d be afraid too.

Thexxxxxxx media also won’t tell you that Britain and Australian crime rates have skyrocketed since they willingly gave up their guns a few years ago, but nonetheless it’s true.

In an article I wrote some time ago entitled, “Don’t let go of your guns,” I emphasized how important it is not to fall for the medias lies, I wrote “now is not the time to even consider giving up guns – now is the time to buy them, in large numbers, in large calibers, for yourself, every member of your family, and your neighbors. I meant it when I wrote it and I mean it even more now.

Source - Pollitcally Correct Apostate

Whew!!!

Jersey

casullshooter

imported post

Seems like you have discovered "An Inconvenient Truth" (thanks for the title Al).
wink.gif

Tomahawk

imported post

You ask, "Is the media part of the problem?"

I ask, " Does a bear 5h1+ in the woods?"

The very first thing they started asking about when the Tech story broke was, "Should there be more gun control?"

Jersey Ron

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
You ask, "Is the media part of the problem?"

I ask, " Does a bear 5h1+ in the woods?"

The very first thing they started asking about when the Tech story broke was, "Should there be more gun control?"

Amen! Tomahawk, you do know that I was being very, very, very sarcastic when I asked that question, right?

Jersey Ron

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Funny you should mention that....
On my way home from work I was listning to one of the talk radio channels on XM with John Gibbons (sp?) the guy from FOX. He did mention the armed students that stopped the Law school attack as well at the Pearl, MS school event that was stopped by an armed principal. He also said that it was the misguided policies that disarm the law abiding and the bad info that is fed to them that allowed the body count to be so high. He even mentioned that the VA GA killing the bill that would have allowed students and staff with CHP's to carry assured that noone would fight back with equal force. After explaining that the only way to stop this sort of action is to meet force with force as it is happening he said that he owns 5 handguns and there is only one way that he will allow them to be taken away...

cs9c1

imported post

Toad wrote:
Funny you should mention that....
On my way home from work I was listning to one of the talk radio channels on XM with John Gibbons (sp?) the guy from FOX. He did mention the armed students that stopped the Law school attack as well at the Pearl, MS school event that was stopped by an armed principal. He also said that it was the misguided policies that disarm the law abiding and the bad info that is fed to them that allowed the body count to be so high. He even mentioned that the VA GA killing the bill that would have allowed students and staff with CHP's to carry assured that noone would fight back with equal force. After explaining that the only way to stop this sort of action is to meet force with force as it is happening he said that he owns 5 handguns and there is only one way that he will allow them to be taken away...

Thats who said it, I was trying to look it up. Also Judge Napolitano was very pro gun during that segment, almost to the point of accusing the College of letting those students die.

Kinda puts a hole in the conspiracy theory, or are they just tokens?

I will admit that the liberal slanted media is killing this nation.

casullshooter

imported post

One thing not hammered on is that this guy committed arson in a dorm , if he had been prosecuted and convicted for this FELONY the gun purchases would have been denied . I e-mailed this same point to Bill O'Reilly who was going on about VA gun laws being too "LAX" .

beradcee

imported post

IMO the media should bear the blame of any 'copycat' murders that this may or may not inspire. They are always ranting about video games, movies, music and whatever else they can think of and how all of these things glamorize violence. What about the fact that they are showing this kids videos on ALL major networks?? All that is doing is giving him exactly whathe wanted, his 15 minutes of fame. The media is just like our government. Hypocrites and people who have no idea what they are talking about 99% of the time who have been hired to force someone else's agenda down your throat without checking to see if what they are saying has even the slightest bit of truth to it.

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

beradcee wrote:
...What about the fact that they are showing this kids videos on ALL major networks?? All that is doing is giving him exactly whathe wanted, his 15 minutes of fame...
That's the part that that bothers me, also.