• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WATCH ABC RIGHT NOW!

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Watching it. I think they did a pretty good job of being fair, said the purchases wee not only legal in VA, but according to US law. I'd say it was fair reporting and they did allow both sides to speak and had the GOA pres speaking to the failure of last years bills to allow campus carry. I didn't feel insulted or bothered by the report at all.

Tomahawk

imported post

As I posted I was watching the first few minutes, which was very anti-slanted. But they did catch up with the other side as it went on.

I see a silver lining in this awful black cloud, folks. Even ultra-lib ABC has come to acknowledge that our side exists. And this the day after a big massacre, at that.

Tells me our message has been slowly sinking into America's pysche a little bit.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
As I posted I was watching the first few minutes, which was very anti-slanted. But they did catch up with the other side as it went on.

I see a silver lining in this awful black cloud, folks. Even ultra-lib ABC has come to acknowledge that our side exists. And this the day after a big massacre, at that.

Tells me our message has been slowly sinking into America's pysche a little bit.

Well..., how many People killed does it take before a traffic light is put up???

So this is not a surprise,...really. Something like this UNFORTUNATELY had to happen before wheels somewhere somehow start spinning