• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Suzanna Hupp interview on VT

Tomahawk

imported post

I get this:

The page you are trying to access may have moved.
Please visit this site's Homepage to update your bookmarks.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Site Error
An error was encountered while publishing this resource.

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.

Resource: http://keyetv.com/topstories/local_story_107174031.html 

Troubleshooting Suggestions

• The URL may be incorrect.
  • The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  • A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Tomahawk

imported post

Works now. Most impacting lines:

"Every single one of the shootings have occurred in gun free zones,” Hupp said. “I think the politicians have created a shopping list for madmen." ~ Suzanna Hupp

Hupp questions, "if guns are the problem, why don't any of these mass killings ever take place at a gun show or at a National Rifle Association convention?"

VAopencarry

imported post

She is on MSNBC right now along with a moron from the Brady Bunch. She kicks ASS!!

The Brady moron and the very end says, anyone can get a CHP in VA including felons.!!! :cuss::cuss:

Are they really that stupid or do they know they are lying?

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

VAopencarry they think we're that stupid. Since when does a criminal need a permit? If thats all it takes to stop'em lets revoke their permits. Maybe we should start carrying a liberal around to use for a bullit shield.

TEX1N

imported post

Excellent video!!!

VAopencarry wrote:
The Brady moron and the very end says, anyone can get a CHP in VA including felons.!!! :cuss::cuss:

Are they really that stupid or do they know they are lying?
Ironically it is a felony to lie on the CHP application...however it is only a misdemeanor for a first time offense of carrying concealed without a permit!

Tyler

imported post

wow. that gave me chills. when she talked about reaching for her purse, only to remember having to leave her handgun in the car, that put a lump in the throat.

its good to see someone speaking out like that instead of remaining a victim.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

She's beautiful, intelligent, witty and carries a gun. I'm in love.... :D

You can keep Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter - they got nothing on Suzanna!

possumboy

imported post

BobCav wrote:
She's beautiful, intelligent, witty and carries a gun. I'm in love.... :D

You can keep Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter - they got nothing on Suzanna!

Don't forget it is the Honorable DOCTOR Suzanna Hupp. She also believes that citizens have the ability to take care of themselves. One of my favorite quotes from her:

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."
Texas State Rep. Dr. Suzanna Gratia-Hupp

xpun8

imported post

possumboy wrote:
Don't forget it is the Honorable DOCTOR Suzanna Hupp. She also believes that citizens have the ability to take care of themselves. One of my favorite quotes from her:
"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."
Texas State Rep. Dr. Suzanna Gratia-Hupp
Damn straight!!!